Check Aintree Availability
Guests have exclusive use of the cottage, lawned areas, BBQ area and kids play area. Feel free to wander around the property. The property is 26 acres and takes about 25 minutes to go for a stroll along the fence line. Heading out in the late afternoon or early morning is a lovely time to see the kangaroos. The sheds and stables are off limits to guests.
- Strictly NO burning of candles/incense inside or outside the cottage. They are a fire hazard.
- Strictly NO pets due to other animals on the property.
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the house. Strictly no high heels to be worn in the house.
- Food/drink is not permitted in the bedrooms.
- Be mindful of long showers as water is precious.
- Turn lights, fans and air conditioner off when you are away from the cottage.
- If any kitchen items get broken during your stay please let us know so we take extra care cleaning. Safety is important to us.
- Leave the air conditioner set no higher than 24 degrees on heat setting and no lower than 21 degrees on cool setting. If you exceed these settings for long periods you may cause damage to the air conditioning unit. Please turn the unit off when you leave the house.
- Be aware of your neighbours. Noise travels in such a quiet place! Turn music off outside by 10pm and bring guests inside by 12pm. These are the guidelines set by local council.
- There is a total fire ban from 1st October until the 31st of May each year. During these months please DO NOT light the pot belly stove or the fire pit. Use of BBQ is permitted.
- Sheds/Stables are off limits and guests are not permitted in these areas.
- If you open a gate, please remember to shut it behind you for the safety of our animals.
Terms and Conditions
- All amendments are subject to the availability and applicable pricing at the time the amendment is requested.
- If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early after you have checked in you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee and will be required to pay to Aintree the full amount of your booking less any amount which you have already paid.
- Standard check-in time is 3:00pm. Standards check-out is 10.00am. Early check-in/late check-out is not always available due to cleaning and other guest bookings.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Aintree Cottage is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service and if any feature/facility is essential to you, it is your responsibility to confirm with Aintree Cottage prior to making your booking that the feature/facility will be available during your stay.
- Whilst Aintree Cottage attempts to satisfy all special requests, Aintree Cottage does not guarantee that special requests can be accommodated.
- Aintree Cottage strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses. Travel insurance can protect you from unforeseeable circumstances.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18 year old guest.
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner and in full compliance with the Aintree Cottage terms and conditions and house rules. Failure to do so will result in charges applied as outlined:
- Spray tan and makeup on ben linen and towels is extremely difficult to remove. If you intend on wearing a spray tan please bring your own linen/towels. Charges will apply for the cleaning or replacing of such.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED inside the house or any areas surrounding the house. Smoking is only permitted in the undercover BBQ area. Please DO NOT smoke in any other area on the property. Cigarettes are not to be extinguished on the ground or left on the ground. A cigarette tray has been supplied. A charge of $200 will apply for the cleaning and clearing of such.
- The number of guests sleeping overnight must not exceed the number of guests specified in the booking and failure to adhere to this will result in a charge of $100 per person per night.
- Any damage to floorboards in the cottage will result in the forfeit of the security bond.
- All linen and towels supplied must be left at Aintree Cottage on departure. Failure to do so will incur charges.
- Damage to property at Aintree Cottage will incur charges.
- Hire of the Entertainment Room is required by the client when intending to host additional guests other than those booked into the Cottage. Charges are variable depending on number of additional guests and use of the property. Additional guests who are not booked into Aintree Dormitory Accommodation are not permitted to stay on the property and must vacate by 12pm. Additional guests are not permitted to stay in the Cottage. Failure to adhere to this will result in the forfeit of the security bond.
- Aintree Cottage must be notified prior to hosting additional guests other than those booked into the Cottage. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the security bond and your stay at the Cottage will be terminated immediately.
- The use of confetti or other similar items are strictly forbidden. Failure to do so will incur charges.
- All areas of the property, including inside and outside, are to be handed back in the original condition. Any additional cleaning up, picking up of rubbish, tidying, moving furniture back will incur charges.
- Any confirmed price is subject to change if:
a payment which is due on a booking is not received by Aintree Cottage by the date the payment is due; or
there is a change in or imposition of a government charge, tax or levy which entitles or necessitates Aintree Cottage changing the price of your booking; or
any details relating to your booking are amended, for example your dates of stay, or the number of persons staying under your booking.
Payment, Security Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Aintree Cottage requires a 100% payment at the time of booking to secure your stay. Payment can be made by direct transfer.
For EFT payments please use the following details:
Acc Name: Conrad Nominees Pty. Ltd.
BSB: 116 879
Acc No: 1313 100 50
Swift Code: SGBLAU25
Please use first name and surname or invoice number as our reference so we can allocate your payment correctly.
A security deposit of $400 is required to be paid seven (7) days prior to check-in date. The security deposit can be made at the time of booking if you choose. It will appear on your invoice. If the security bond is not received within seven (7) days of check-in the booking will be deemed cancelled. The security bond is to be made by bank transfer. The security bond is NOT part of the rental payment. Upon completion of the exit report, the security bond will be refunded by direct deposit within 7-14 days from check out date and following the final clean and inspection of the property at the end of the letting period.
Should the need arise to cancel or reschedule your stay, notice should be given more than 28 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee being charged.
If cancelled 0-14 days before arrival, 100% of the booking will be forfeited. If cancelled 15+ days before arrival, 50% of the payment will be forfeited.